Friday, January 5, 2007

Hueco Tanks 2006





















So this year was particularly stressful for me. After much thought I decided to go back to school to begin some courses toward a nursing degree. This quickly turned into 15 credits while working 30hrs a week to save money to go climb. In addition my relationship to my girlfriend of 3 years was coming to a heart wrenching end. All this culminated in a 2 1/2 month stint in Hueco Tanks Texas-turning out to be desert salve for my soul.

Making the time spent at Rob's rock ranch and climbing in the park more memorable was spending time with many wonderful friends from throughout the globe. Especially Danielle and Rich.

1 comment:

escojido said...

Holy cow! I know most of loads of people in these photos.. It's certainly been a while...