Tuesday, June 10, 2008



i woke up this morning to my passenger side window of my car smashed in. my car was parked at the inn parking lot. i think my old i pod was the bait. unfortunately for them it was worth no more than $50. luckily for me, the alarm went off so they did not have time to find my wallet, passport and check book also within the car. lame way to start the day but i have had so many fortunate things happen to me lately that i am not too upset by the break in.

i am currently working/ living at "the inn on the water". i check in guests and perform house keeping duties part time. 20 hours of my work week goes to pay for me to stay here. i would prefer to work for compensation but stay at the campground but it has been raining a lot and i am happy to have a cozy place to call home, plus all of the workers here are very nice.

this weekend rich and i climbed a mega scary, 30' highball, v5 roof to a slab with a v2 move at 25'. i will not do this climb again, once was enough.

-rich the beginning of the slab.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! That SUCKS about your car.

JP Williams said...

Joel, that BLOWS! Sorry to hear about it. You should hear about all the negative shit that has gone down on my trip. It all evens out man, so I hope you get some good karma blown your way....

Joel Anderson said...

thanks you guys but i think today is just one of those weird days. -joel