Tuesday, June 10, 2008





what a day! my car got broke into (see previous post), my friend Liam landed on my other friend James's head and i split my finger BAD.
i met up with some friends i met in hueco tanks, who are from the UK. they are hilarious and very talented climbers.

we climbed " fixing the car" together, a cool v8. when i topped out i noticed i had badly split my finger. i guess i will go back to trad climbing for a while until it heals.
Liam, a master high ball boulderer, fell from the top of "ride the lightning", a v8 with a hard mantel at 22 feet. he landed on James's bald head. one picture is of Liam about to fall before the sloping mantel and the next one is James with 5.10 sticky rubber shoe marks on his head. both guys were totally fine and Liam did the problem 1 minute later!

No comments: