Friday, March 23, 2007

Left Yosemite....



I'm in Bishop California now. Adam and Wade were leaving Yosemite and I had yet to hear anything about work in the Valley so I came with my friends to Bishop. I am staying until EZ (Danielle's boyfriend) has his "climber's go golfing" party next Saturday.

The drive here was long from Yosemite. While only about one hundred miles as the crow flies, it took me almost eight hours in the truck since the pass on the east side of Yosemite was closed and the truck is slow as hell. The good thing is that I was not in a hurry and the views through the Sierra and near Lake Tahoe were incredible.

I climbed "Saigon" and worked "Center Direct" yesterday. Saigon was my warm up and I was psyched to do it since I never had when I lived in Bishop in 2005.

Wade has been constant entertainment. Yesterday he turned on some hilarious music from his cell phone before exclaiming to the camera "my video's don't need music added in", then he crushed Center Direct in great style. Adam and I both split the skin on our pointer fingers open, doh.

The first picture is of a content Wade shooting his .45 after nearly two weeks of "guns free Yosemite National Park". The second picture is of Wade emerging from the back of his truck in the morning.

No comments: